Let the beautiful illustrations and diagrams from the Netter collection enhance your understanding of physiology. Respected physiologists, Susan Mulroney and Adam Myers of Georgetown University School of Medicine, provide you with a logical and highly readable reference, ideal for a basic understanding of the subject, a comprehensive overview, or as a supplement to lectures. Organized by organ system, each section is followed by a set of review questions to reinforce what’s been covered. Clinical examples demonstrate key physiology concepts and their application in general medicine.
- Features the beautifully clear drawings and diagrams from the Netter collection to illustrate key concepts and further your visual understanding of the subject.
- Integrates basic science with clinical examples so that you can understand and apply principles to practice.
- Follows the clinical orientation of board exams with an emphasis on disease processes to cover pathophysiology.
- Features anatomical and histological illustrations that are ideal for integrating material in new systems-based medical and health science curricula.
- Provides self-assessment review questions at the end of each chapter to help you practice and prepare for exams and boards.