Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology for Nursing and Healthcare Students is a succinct but complete overview of the structure and function of the human body, with clinical applications throughout. Designed specifically for nursing and healthcare students, the new edition of this best-selling textbook provides a user-friendly, straightforward, jargon-free introduction to the subject.
- Clinical considerations and scenarios throughout showing how the material can be applied to daily practice
- Featuring over 300 superb full colour illustrations
- Now includes a boxed feature throughout on medicines management; providing information concerning a variety of medicines used in the care and management of people that are related to the body system of the chapter
- The ‘Conditions’ feature within each chapter provides you with a list of disorders that are associated with the topics discussed, helping relate theory to practice
- Each chapter includes learning outcomes, test your knowledge, scenarios, activities and summaries.
- Includes a list of prefixes and suffixes, as well as normal values, and a glossary of terms
- Supported by enhanced online resources with fantastic extras for both lecturers and students, including an image bank, online glossary, flashcards, interactive multiple choice questions, examples of patient notes, and more