First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ Systems, Third Edition is a unique single-source review of the entire second year medical school curriculum. This full-color, richly illustrated, and engagingly written resource provides readers with a solid understanding of basic sciences relative to human organ systems which all medical students must be familiar. When used with the companion review First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles, Third Edition, this powerful combination distills must-know course information to help students survive their first two years of medical school and provides an in-depth review for the USMLE Step 1.
• An essential companion during your first two years of medical school
• Includes important foundational content most other reviews leave out
• Focuses on the high-yield topics and facts tested on the USMLE Step 1
• Enhanced by full-color images, learning aids, tables, and concise text to streamline your study and help you excel in coursework and on the USMLE Step 1
• Provides a complete framework for understanding anatomy, embryology, pathology, and pharmacology by organ systems
• Mirrors the table of contents of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 to facilitate side-by-side study
• Written by students who aced the USMLE and reviewed by top faculty